Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for 3 Months Zomato Card (Rs. 150 Zomato Voucher Per Month)
1. This Voucher entitles you to Rs. 150 Zomato Voucher every month for 3 consecutive months in select cities of India.
2. Post the issuance of the unique code to the customer, the customer has 30 days to claim the reward from the said Partner Offer code, beyond which the code shall stand invalid. One code can be redeemed only once.
3. The Zomato Vouchers are non-refundable, whether you use it or not.
4. This voucher cannot be treated as a cash equivalent under any circumstances or interpretation and the vendor shall under no circumstance exchange the voucher for cash.
5. Validity of Vouchers cannot be extended; new vouchers cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
6. The voucher holder is entitled to 3 Zomato Vouchers of which a maximum of 1 Voucher can be booked per month for 3 consecutive months.
7. If during any month the quota is not utilized, the un-utilized amount cannot be carried forward and will be forfeited.
8. For Card Validity, please check your email. Failure to activate this card on or before said date will render the card invalid and unusable. In such a case this card will not be revalidated or extended under any circumstances.
9. This offer is available only on online payment option and not available on COD.
10. The discount is valid on sub total amount (i.e. only on the Food Value Amount), which excludes delivery (+packaging), restaurant charges and GST charges. Offer valid for all days of the week.
11. Any Order that customers place on the App is subject to product availability, Delivery capacity and acceptance by Partner and participating restaurant.
12. Discount is offered on minimum purchase and maximum of 1 transaction only on one promo Code. The balance cost (after discount) of the order will be charged to the credit/ debit card of the end user.
13. A maximum of 1 code can be used per transaction.
14. This offer is only for Home Delivery.
15. This offer is subject to promotional availability.
16. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher i.e. Rs. 150
Terms and Conditions - 3 Months Amazon Prime Membership Subscription Voucher
1. This 3-month Prime membership offer ("Offer"), is provided to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in"), in respect of Amazon.in Prime membership ("Prime") made available by Amazon. Under the offer the customer will be eligible to receive Rs. 329 Amazon Pay eGift Voucher which can be used to buy 3 Months Amazon Prime Membership.
2. This offer is in relation to the 3-month term / tenure of Prime ("3-Months Prime") which is a limited period promotional offering, unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
3. These terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Prime terms and conditions ("Prime Terms") and the applicable Privacy Notice, to which you agree by availing Prime. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, for the purposes of this Offer. It is clarified that the Prime Terms shall continue to apply Annual prime membership and Monthly prime membership. The Prime Terms shall only apply to 3-Months Prime for aspects for which These Offer Terms are silent.
4. During the Plan Period, you can purchase / avail 3-Months Prime at the membership fee stated in the Prime section of the help pages. The 3-Months Prime shall be valid for 3 months from its date of activation for you, for example, if you have activated the 3- Month Prime on 5 th of July month, the membership will come up for renewal on 5 th of October month.
5. The 3-month Prime will be renewed consecutively on an annual basis upon the expiry of the 3 months period. It is clarified that 3- Months Prime cannot be renewed on a 3-monthly basis. Post the auto-renewal of your Prime to the annual plan, you will have the option to cancel membership any time or elect to auto-renew your Prime membership on monthly basis in future.
6. The Prime Membership Voucher once activated cannot be cancelled or refunded.
7. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from availing this 3-Month Prime, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing this Offer.
8. Amazon reserves the right, at any me, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change any or all of these Offer Terms, or to replace the Offer and/or the 3-Months Prime by another Prime membership plan, without any prior notice or liability.
9. You are not bound, in any way, to avail this Offer or to purchase 3-Months Prime. Any participation is voluntary. The 3-month Prime membership is being made purely on a best effort basis.
10. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to launch or offer, similar or other Prime membership plans.
11. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher i.e. Rs. 329 General
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer entitles the end user to 3 Month Zomato Card (Rs. 150 Per Month) or 3 Months Amazon Prime Subscription Voucher on purchase of 3000 of Titan Products in select cities of India.
2. The offer is open to residents of India, except employees of Titan Company Ltd and Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd, its agents, and distributors and their immediate families.
3. If you are registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) service, you will not receive an SMS confirmation from us. Please call our concierge at 080 4055 4855 for any queries.
4. Only one voucher per registration will be entertained. Multiple vouchers cannot be registered together.
5. A maximum of 1 voucher may be used per person, per mobile number, per email ID during the promotion period.
6. This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
7. The usage of this voucher is incumbent upon a few conditions to be followed by the voucher holder. Such conditions need to be followed by the voucher holder. Photocopied, torn or mutilated vouchers will not be accepted.
8. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or Titan Company Ltd is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or changes in the voucher usage policy from the offer partner (Zomato/Amazon) end. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or Titan Company Ltd cannot be held responsible for changes in voucher usage policies by the offer partner (Zomato/Amazon). In the event that a particular offer has been discontinued by the offer provider, Premier Sales Promotions reserves the right to offer the customer an alternative reward of equal value. This would complete our promotional obligations to you.
9. This offer is subject to promotional availability. This offer is not exchangeable for “cash” or for sale.
10. This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. Photocopied, torn or mutilated vouchers will not be accepted.
11. The “How to Use” instructions form a part of these Terms & Conditions.
12. Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including but not limited to accessing the promotional website, SMS charges to enter into the promotion, Call Charges, or Data Charges are the responsibility of each entrant. The entrant may be charged by their respective telecom operator as per their nominated tariff plan.
13. If Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd has already sent voucher code by SMS, Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd will not re-send the voucher code to any new phone number nominated by the entrant.
14. If this promoon is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
16. If for any reason this promoon is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
17. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages, and costs.
18. Titan Company Ltd and Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. vouchers and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured venues and offers.
19. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd., its clients, agents, and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or prices without notice.
20. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. is acting as an executing agency for this promotional offer and holds no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers, etc. beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
21. Titan Company Ltd does not endorse the quality of any of the products or services being offered as vouchers under the Offer. Any complaints or queries pertaining to the same would have to be taken up directly with the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. of such a product or service.
22. These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore.
23. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offers.
24. Last Date to Register is 23/08/2021. Offer valid until 30/11/2021.
25. Promoter: Titan Company Ltd 25. All offers supplied by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd., Mitra Towers, Bangalore -560001, India. E-mail: email@example.com. All queries should be sent to this address.